Pricing updated 2016-05-01. Prices are subject to change without notice.
|Molecular Formula||C6H12O15P3 · 3Na|
|Formulation||A lyophilized powder|
WARNING - This product is not for human or veterinary use.
|Shipping||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere|
|Stability||As supplied, 1 year from the QC date provided on the Certificate of Analysis, when stored properly|
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Separate multiple batch numbers with commas
Streb, H., Irvine, R.F., Berridge, M.J., et al. Release of Ca2+ from a nonmitochondrial intracellular store in pancreatic acinar cells by inositol-
Yoshida, Y., and Imai, S. Structure and function of inositol 1,4,5-
3. Exton, J.H. Regulation of phosphoinositide phospholipases by hormones, neurotransmitters, and other agonists linked to G proteins. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 36 481-509 (1996).
4. Berridge, M.J. Inositol trisphosphate and calcium signalling. Nature 361 315-325 (1993).
5. Majerus, P.W. Inositol phosphate biochemistry. Annu Rev Biochem 61 225-250 (1992).
6. DeLisle, S., Radenberg, T., Wintermantel, M.R., et al. Second messenger specificity of the inositol trisphosphate receptor: Reappraisal based on novel inositol phosphates. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 35 C429-C436 (1994).
7. Nerou, E.P., Riley, A.M., Potter, B.V.L., et al. Selective recognition of inositol phosphates by subtypes of the inositol trisphosphate receptor. Biochem J 355 59-69 (2001).
We offer you the deep and diverse knowledge of more than 100 in-house scientists and the expertise that comes from more than three decades of designing and developing the tools to advance biomedical research.
Cayman is know as a partner to scientists worldwide, responding to your needs with services in: