Pricing updated 2016-05-24. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Tyrphostins are a family of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors originally developed to inhibit cell growth by blocking the activity of certain growth factor receptor kinases (GFRK). The tyrphostin AG-
|Formulation||A crystalline solid|
WARNING - This product is not for human or veterinary use.
|Shipping||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere|
|Stability||As supplied, 2 years from the QC date provided on the Certificate of Analysis, when stored properly|
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Provide batch numbers separated by commas to download or request available product inserts, QC sheets, certificates of analysis, and GC-MS data.
Novogrodsky, A., Vanichkin, A., Patya, M., et al. Prevention of lipopolysaccharide-
2. Hanisch, U., Prinz, M., Angstwurm, K., et al. The protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor AG126 prevents the massive microglial cytokine induction by pneumococcal cell walls. Eur J Immunol 31 2104-2115 (2001).
3. Cuzzocrea, S., McDonald, M.C., Mazzon, E., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces the development of acute and chronic inflammation. Am J Pathol 157(1) 145-158 (2000).
4. Ruetten, H., and Thiemermann, C. Effects of tyrphostins and genistein on the circulatory failure and organ dysfunction caused by endotoxin in the rat: A possible role for protein tyrosine kinase. Br J Pharmacol 122 59-70 (1997).
5. Chatterjee, P.K., Patel, N.S.A., Kvale, E.O., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in the rat. Kidney Int 64 1605-1619 (2003).
6. Gazit, A., Yaish, P., Gilon, C., et al. Tyrphostins I: Synthesis and biological activity of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Med Chem 32(10) 2344-2352 (1989).
7. Sagara, Y., Ishige, K., Tsai, C., et al. Tyrphostins protect neuronal cells from oxidative stress. J Biol Chem 277(39) 36204-36215 (2002).
We offer you the deep and diverse knowledge of more than 100 in-house scientists and the expertise that comes from more than three decades of designing and developing the tools to advance biomedical research.
Cayman is know as a partner to scientists worldwide, responding to your needs with services in: