Pricing updated 2016-05-01. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Tyrphostins are a family of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors originally developed to inhibit cell growth by blocking the activity of certain growth factor receptor kinases (GFRK). The tyrphostin AG-
|Formulation||A crystalline solid|
WARNING - This product is not for human or veterinary use.
|Shipping||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere|
|Stability||As supplied, 2 years from the QC date provided on the Certificate of Analysis, when stored properly|
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Separate multiple batch numbers with commas
Novogrodsky, A., Vanichkin, A., Patya, M., et al. Prevention of lipopolysaccharide-
2. Hanisch, U., Prinz, M., Angstwurm, K., et al. The protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor AG126 prevents the massive microglial cytokine induction by pneumococcal cell walls. Eur J Immunol 31 2104-2115 (2001).
3. Cuzzocrea, S., McDonald, M.C., Mazzon, E., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces the development of acute and chronic inflammation. Am J Pathol 157(1) 145-158 (2000).
4. Ruetten, H., and Thiemermann, C. Effects of tyrphostins and genistein on the circulatory failure and organ dysfunction caused by endotoxin in the rat: A possible role for protein tyrosine kinase. Br J Pharmacol 122 59-70 (1997).
5. Chatterjee, P.K., Patel, N.S.A., Kvale, E.O., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in the rat. Kidney Int 64 1605-1619 (2003).
6. Gazit, A., Yaish, P., Gilon, C., et al. Tyrphostins I: Synthesis and biological activity of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Med Chem 32(10) 2344-2352 (1989).
7. Sagara, Y., Ishige, K., Tsai, C., et al. Tyrphostins protect neuronal cells from oxidative stress. J Biol Chem 277(39) 36204-36215 (2002).
We offer you the deep and diverse knowledge of more than 100 in-house scientists and the expertise that comes from more than three decades of designing and developing the tools to advance biomedical research.
Cayman is know as a partner to scientists worldwide, responding to your needs with services in: