Pricing updated 2015-11-28. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide (γ-
|Formulation||A crystalline solid|
WARNING - This product is not for human or veterinary use.
|Shipping||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere|
Download Product Insert 113 Kb PDF
Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS) 23 Kb PDF
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Separate multiple batch numbers with commas
1. Foyer, C.H., Lelandais, M., and Kunert, K.J. Photooxidative stress in plants. Physiol Plant 92 696-717 (1994).
2. Bedia, C. Glutathione: Metabolism and function. (1976).
3. Baillie, T.A., and Slatter, J.G. Glutathione: A vehicle for the transport of chemically reactive metabolites in vivo. Acc Chem Res 24 264-270 (1991).
4. Inoue, M., Saito, Y., Hirata, E., et al. Regulation of redox states of plasma proteins by metabolism and transport of glutathione and related compounds. J Protein Chem 6 207-225 (1987).
5. Inoue, M. Interorgan metabolism and membrane transport of glutathione and related compounds. 225-269 (1985).
We offer you the deep and diverse knowledge of more than 100 in-house scientists and the expertise that comes from more than three decades of designing and developing the tools to advance biomedical research.
Cayman is know as a partner to scientists worldwide, responding to your needs with services in: