Join us! · ENDO 2015 · San Diego, California · March 5-8, 2015 · Booth 1935
Cayman is a manufacturer, supplier, and vendor of biochemical reagents, assay kits, forensic chemistry standards, antibodies, and proteins for scientific research. Analytical testing services and custom synthesis are also available.
Cayman Chemical Company · 1180 East Ellsworth Road · Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108 · USA
Toll Free: (800) 364-9897 (USA and Canada Only) · Fax: (734) 971-3640
Copyright 2015 Cayman Chemical Company
Tyrphostins are a family of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors originally developed to inhibit cell growth by blocking the activity of certain growth factor receptor kinases (GFRK). The tyrphostin AG-
Novogrodsky, A., Vanichkin, A., Patya, M., et al. Prevention of lipopolysaccharide-
2. Hanisch, U., Prinz, M., Angstwurm, K., et al. The protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor AG126 prevents the massive microglial cytokine induction by pneumococcal cell walls. Eur J Immunol 31 2104-2115 (2001).
3. Cuzzocrea, S., McDonald, M.C., Mazzon, E., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces the development of acute and chronic inflammation. Am J Pathol 157(1) 145-158 (2000).
4. Ruetten, H., and Thiemermann, C. Effects of tyrphostins and genistein on the circulatory failure and organ dysfunction caused by endotoxin in the rat: A possible role for protein tyrosine kinase. Br J Pharmacol 122 59-70 (1997).
5. Chatterjee, P.K., Patel, N.S.A., Kvale, E.O., et al. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor tyrphostin AG126 reduces renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in the rat. Kidney Int 64 1605-1619 (2003).
6. Gazit, A., Yaish, P., Gilon, C., et al. Tyrphostins I: Synthesis and biological activity of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Med Chem 32(10) 2344-2352 (1989).
7. Sagara, Y., Ishige, K., Tsai, C., et al. Tyrphostins protect neuronal cells from oxidative stress. J Biol Chem 277(39) 36204-36215 (2002).
Download free InCHI Key generation software
Pricing updated 2015-03-03. Prices are subject to change without notice.
To ask for assistance with one of our products please contact a Technical Support Scientist.
Warning This product is not for human or veterinary use.
Cayman Chemical Company regularly evaluates our shipping methods to ensure product stability is maintained and our corporate environmental impact is minimized. Products selected for review are evaluated and shipping methods are certified by our Scientists. While occasionally our method of shipping a product may change, rest assured the shipping conditions on all Cayman Chemical products have been reviewed and validated.
Upon receipt, it is important to check the storage requirements of your products and place them at the appropriate temperature. Products shipped without ice may require frozen storage for long term stability.
Cayman Chemical was formed over thirty years ago by demonstrating the value of naturally growing gorgonian corals as a renewable, economically viable source of prostaglandins. Today we operate our business knowing that we owe our start to the renewable resources our environment had provided. As Cayman Chemical continues to grow we consistently evaluate our business processes to ensure we are operating at the highest environmental standards.