CD36 Blocking Peptide
Cayman Chemical Item Number 300011
GPIIIb; GPIV; Hexarelin Receptor; oxLDL Receptor; Thrombospondin Receptor
Peptide sequence: human CD36 sequence amino acids 98-
1. Febbraio, M., Abumrad, N.A., Hajjar, D.P., et al. A null mutation in murine CD36 reveals an important role in fatty acid and lipoprotein metabolism. J Biol Chem 274 19055-19062 (1999).
Podrez, E.A., Febbraio, M., Sheibani, N., et al. Macrophage scavenger receptor CD36 is the major receptor for LDL modified by monocyte-
3. missing reference text
4. Febbraio, M., Hajjar, D.P., and Silverstein, R.L. CD36: A class B scavenger receptor involved in angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, inflammation, and lipid metabolism. J Clin Invest 108(6) 785-791 (2001).
5. Han, J., Hajjar, D.P., Febbraio, M., et al. Native and modified low density lipoproteins increase the functional expression of the macrophage class B scavenger receptor, CD36. J Biol Chem 272(34) 21654-21659 (1997).
6. Tontonoz, P., Nagy, L., Alvarez, J.G.A., et al. PPARγ promotes monocyte/macrophage differentiation and uptake of oxidized LDL. Cell 93 241-252 (1998).
7. Greenwalt, D.E., Lipsky, R.H., Ockenhouse, C.F., et al. Membrane glycoprotein CD36: A review of its roles in adherence, signal transduction, and transfusion medicine. Blood 80(5) 1105-1115 (1992).
8. Finnemann, S.C., and Silverstein, R.L. Differential roles of CD36 and αvβ5 integrin in photoreceptor phagocytosis by the retinal pigment epithelium. J Exp Med 194(9) 1289-1298 (2001).
Navazo, M.D.P., Daviet, L., Savill, J., et al. Identification of a domain (155-
Jiménez, B., Volpert, O.V., Crawford, S.E., et al. Signals leading to apoptosis-
Rutella, S., Rumi, C., Puggioni, P., et al. Expression of thrombospondin receptor (CD36) in B-
Download free InCHI Key generation software
Pricing updated 2015-07-29. Prices are subject to change without notice.
To ask for assistance with one of our products please contact a Technical Support Scientist.
Warning This product is not for human or veterinary use.
Cayman Chemical Company regularly evaluates our shipping methods to ensure product stability is maintained and our corporate environmental impact is minimized. Products selected for review are evaluated and shipping methods are certified by our Scientists. While occasionally our method of shipping a product may change, rest assured the shipping conditions on all Cayman Chemical products have been reviewed and validated.
Upon receipt, it is important to check the storage requirements of your products and place them at the appropriate temperature. Products shipped without ice may require frozen storage for long term stability.
Cayman Chemical was formed over thirty years ago by demonstrating the value of naturally growing gorgonian corals as a renewable, economically viable source of prostaglandins. Today we operate our business knowing that we owe our start to the renewable resources our environment had provided. As Cayman Chemical continues to grow we consistently evaluate our business processes to ensure we are operating at the highest environmental standards.