Pricing updated 2015-10-04. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The Nitrotyrosine Affinity Sorbent is designed for IP of nitrated proteins from biological samples. This is an effective way to concentrate nitrated proteins for subsequent detection by a different anti-
|Formulation||200 μg of anti-Nitrotyrosine Monoclonal Antibody (Item No. 189542) coupled to protein A agarose; supplied as a 50% slurry in TBS, pH 7.4 with 0.02% sodium azide|
WARNING - This product is not for human or veterinary use.
|Shipping||Wet ice in continental US; may vary elsewhere|
Download Product Insert 87 Kb PDF
Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS) 25 Kb PDF
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Separate multiple batch numbers with commas
1. Beckman, J.S., Chen, J., Ischiropoulos, H., et al. Oxidative chemistry of peroxynitrite. Methods Enzymol 233 229-240 (1994).
2. Beckman, J.S., and Koppenol, W.H. Nitric oxide, superoxide, and peroxynitrite: The good, the bad, and the ugly. Am J Physiol 271 C1424-C1437 (1996).
3. Beckman, J.S., Ye, Y.Z., Anderson, P.G., et al. Extensive nitration of protein tyrosines in human atherosclerosis detected by immunohistochemistry. Biol Chem Hoppe-Seyler 375 81-88 (1994).
Wang, P., and Zweier, J.L. Measurement of nitric oxide and peroxynitrite generation in the postischemic heart. Evidence for peroxynitrite-
5. Myatt, L., Rosenfield, R.B., Eis, A.L.W., et al. Nitrotyrosine residues in placenta. Evidence of peroxynitrite formation and action. Hypertension 28 488-493 (1996).
Abe, K., Pan, L., Watanabe, M., et al. Upregulation of protein-
7. Chou, S.M., Wang, H.S., and Komai, K. Colocalization of NOS and SOD1 in neurofilament accumulation within motor neurons of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: An immunohistochemical study. J Chem Neuroanat 10 249-258 (1996).
Ferrante, R.J., Shinobu, L.A., Schulz, J.B., et al. Increased 3-
We offer you the deep and diverse knowledge of more than 100 in-house scientists and the expertise that comes from more than three decades of designing and developing the tools to advance biomedical research.
Cayman is know as a partner to scientists worldwide, responding to your needs with services in: