Nitrotyrosine Affinity Sorbent
Cayman Chemical Item Number 389549
The Nitrotyrosine Affinity Sorbent is designed for IP of nitrated proteins from biological samples. This is an effective way to concentrate nitrated proteins for subsequent detection by a different anti-
1. Beckman, J.S., Chen, J., Ischiropoulos, H., et al. Oxidative chemistry of peroxynitrite. Methods Enzymol 233 229-240 (1994).
2. Beckman, J.S., and Koppenol, W.H. Nitric oxide, superoxide, and peroxynitrite: The good, the bad, and the ugly. Am J Physiol 271 C1424-C1437 (1996).
3. Beckman, J.S., Ye, Y.Z., Anderson, P.G., et al. Extensive nitration of protein tyrosines in human atherosclerosis detected by immunohistochemistry. Biol Chem Hoppe-Seyler 375 81-88 (1994).
Wang, P., and Zweier, J.L. Measurement of nitric oxide and peroxynitrite generation in the postischemic heart. Evidence for peroxynitrite-
5. Myatt, L., Rosenfield, R.B., Eis, A.L.W., et al. Nitrotyrosine residues in placenta. Evidence of peroxynitrite formation and action. Hypertension 28 488-493 (1996).
Abe, K., Pan, L., Watanabe, M., et al. Upregulation of protein-
7. Chou, S.M., Wang, H.S., and Komai, K. Colocalization of NOS and SOD1 in neurofilament accumulation within motor neurons of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: An immunohistochemical study. J Chem Neuroanat 10 249-258 (1996).
Ferrante, R.J., Shinobu, L.A., Schulz, J.B., et al. Increased 3-
Download free InCHI Key generation software
Pricing updated 2015-05-28. Prices are subject to change without notice.
To ask for assistance with one of our products please contact a Technical Support Scientist.
Warning This product is not for human or veterinary use.
Cayman Chemical Company regularly evaluates our shipping methods to ensure product stability is maintained and our corporate environmental impact is minimized. Products selected for review are evaluated and shipping methods are certified by our Scientists. While occasionally our method of shipping a product may change, rest assured the shipping conditions on all Cayman Chemical products have been reviewed and validated.
Upon receipt, it is important to check the storage requirements of your products and place them at the appropriate temperature. Products shipped without ice may require frozen storage for long term stability.
Cayman Chemical was formed over thirty years ago by demonstrating the value of naturally growing gorgonian corals as a renewable, economically viable source of prostaglandins. Today we operate our business knowing that we owe our start to the renewable resources our environment had provided. As Cayman Chemical continues to grow we consistently evaluate our business processes to ensure we are operating at the highest environmental standards.