Formulation: A crystalline solid
Pricing updated 2019-03-26. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Ketamine is an NMDA receptor antagonist and, depending on dose, can cause pain suppression, tachycardia, and hypertension, as well as altered perception, memory, and cognition.1,2 Methoxetamine is a 3-
Warning - this product is not for human or veterinary use.
View our Base Peak Identification Tool
View our Flipbook Identification Tool
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
View the Cayman Spectral Library (CSL) for ChemStation-searchable GC-MS spectra of many of Cayman's emerging forensic drug standards
Provide batch numbers separated by commas to download or request available product inserts, QC sheets, certificates of analysis, data pack, and GC-MS data.
1. Chakraborty, K., Neogi, R., and Basu, D. Club drugs: Review of the “rave” with a note of concern for the Indian scenario Indian J. Med. Res. 133, 594-604 (2011).
2. Quibell, R., Prommer, E.E., Mihalyo, M., et al. Ketamine J. Pain Symptom Manage. 41(3), 640-649 (2011).
Hofer, K.E., Grager, B., Müller, D.M., et al. Ketamine-
4. Winstock, A.R., and Mitcheson, L. New recreational drugs and the primary care approach to patients who use them BMJ 344:e288, (2012).
5. Corazza, O., Schifano, F., Simonato, P., et al. Phenomenon of new drugs on the internet: The case of ketamine derivative methoxetamine Hum.Psychopharmacol. 27, 145-149 (2012).
6. Wood, D.M., Davies, S., Puchnarewicz, M., et al. Acute toxicity associated with the recreational use of the ketamine derivative methoxetamine European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 68, 853-856 (2012).