|96 solid wells||$285.00||0.00|
|96 strip wells||$285.00||0.00|
|480 solid wells||$1,065.00||0.00|
|480 strip wells||$1,065.00||0.00|
Pricing updated 2018-08-15. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Thromboxane A2 (TXA2) is produced from arachidonic acid by many cells and causes irreversible platelet aggregation and contraction of vascular and bronchial smooth muscle.1,2,3 Like most lipid mediators, TXA2 is not a circulating hormone. It is formed in response to local stimuli and exerts its effects within a short distance of its biosynthesis. TXA2 is rapidly hydrolyzed non-
Warning - this product is not for human or veterinary use.
View the Cayman Structure Database for chemical structure definitions for many Cayman products
Provide batch numbers separated by commas to download or request available product inserts, QC sheets, certificates of analysis, data pack, and GC-MS data.
1. Hamberg, M., Svensson, J., and Samuelsson, B. Thromboxanes: A new group of biologically active compounds derived from prostaglandin endoperoxides. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 72, 2994-2998 (1975).
2. Ellis, E.F., Oelz, O., Roberts, L.J., II, et al. Coronary arterial smooth muscle contraction by a substance released from platelets: Evidence that it is thromboxane A2. Science 193, 1135-1137 (1976).
3. Salzman, P.M., Salmon, J.A., and Moncada, S. Prostacyclin and thromboxane A2 synthesis by rabbit pulmonary artery. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 215, 240-247 (1980).
4. Patrono, C., Ciabattoni, G., Pugliese, F., et al. Estimated rate of thromboxane secretion into the circulation of normal humans. J. Clin. Invest. 77(2), 590-594 (1986).
5. Patrono, C., Ciabattoni, G., Patrignani, P., et al. Evidence for a renal origin of urinary thromboxane B2 in health and disease. Adv. Prostaglandin Thromboxane Leukot. Res. 11, 493-498 (1983).
6. Samuelsson, B., Granström, E., Green, K., et al. Prostaglandins. Annual Reviews of Biochemistry 44, 669-695 (1975).
Catella, F., Healy, D., Lawson, J.A., et al. 11-
Ciabattoni, G., Pugliese, F., Davi, G., et al. Fractional conversion of thromboxane B2 to urinary 11-
9. Murphy, R.C., and Fitzgerald, G.A. Current approaches to estimation of eicosanoid formation in vivo. Advances in Prostaglandin, Thromboxane, and Leukotriene Research 22, 341-348 (1994).
All 480 well kits are supplied with a single 500 dtn vial of antiserum and tracer, or Fab' conjugate that must be used within the stated time following reconstitution.
View all analysis workbooks
View the pre-configured analysis tool for Thromboxane B2 ELISA Kit on MyAssays.com